Make new friends and connect with old ones at this SWGLA networking event.
Join us for dinner immediately before Temple Grandin’s Quivira Coalition presentation.
Come share a meal and support the work SWGLA does to spread the word about the unique environmental and health benefits of grassfed production.
We will be introducing newest board members and highlighting our work over the past year, including our recently concluded workshop series Whole Ranch Planning on the Navajo Nation.
We will be serving up a grassfed beef taco dinner, graciously donated by Panorama Meats. Dinner will be $25.00 for SWGLA members; $35 for non-members. Cash bar!
We hope to see you there!
With producers from around the Southwest, we’ll be discussing
- the animals: what breeds, ages and weights work for grassfed
- the land: how to keep plenty of good grass available
- the buyers: what are the marketing options and how can we expand them
- the processors: what are the legal and insurance issues for USDA vs. custom
- the grassfed label: what does it mean and how can it work for the Southwest
Registration fee $35. Light refreshments included.
This event with be held in Albuquerque, NM at the Marriot Pyramid Hotel.