SWGLA Whole Ranch Planning and Grass-fed Applications: Session #2 Oracle/Winkelman, AZ and the Doublecheck Ranch. Join SWGLA in this unique and affordable intensive course in holistic land management and grass-fed marketing. Led by internationally recognized HM consultant, Kirk Gadzia.
Animal fats, properly prepared whole grains, enzyme-enriched foods and nourishing bone broths kept our ancestors healthy. Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, explains why you need these foods too. Beginning with a presentation of Dr. Weston Price’s unforgettable photographs of healthy traditional peoples, Sally explains the underlying factors in a variety of traditional diets that conferred beauty, strength and complete freedom from disease on so-called primitive populations. Learn about:
- Butter, the number one health food
- Vital role of high cholesterol foods
- Dangers of modern soy foods and soy infant formula
- The dangers of vegetable oils and hydrogenated fats
- Raw Milk, the miracle food
- Foods that help babies grow up smart and strong
- Old fashioned foods that give limitless energy and vibrant health
- The unfortunate consequences of modern farming methods
Biography: Sally Fallon Morell is the author of the best-selling cookbook Nourishing Traditions (with Mary G. Enig, PhD) and of The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care (with Thomas Cowan, MD). She is the founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation and the number one spokesperson for the return of nutrient-dense foods to American tables.